Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)
How to Enrolled with New Aadhaar?
- Find your Nearest Enrollment Center to Choose your State Name, District Name and Area.
- Go to Aadhaar Card Enrollment Center and Submit Your Document and Other Related Document as Photo, Bio Metric Details.
- Your Aadhaar is Available After Few Days on Portal.
Online Correction in E Aadhaar Card
- If you See any Correction in Aadhaar Card after Generating the Aadhaar Card.
- Kindly Use Aadhaar Card Correction Online or Enrollment Center for any Correction.
- After the Correction Procedure, Download E Aadhaar Card After Few Days.
How to Update Aadhaar Card
- To Update Aadhar Card Status you need to Click on Update Aadhaar Card Link Appearing on Bottom of this page.
- You can also download offline Form for update Aadhaar card and Send to it’s correction office.
How to Download Aadhaar Card
- To download the Aadhaar Card click on links which Appearing on Bottom of this page.
- Enter your Enrollment / Aadhaar Number to Download the Aadhaar Card and Get OTP in Your Mobile Phone.
- Enter Your OTP Password to Download Aadhaar Card.
- If You have forget the all Details As. Enrollment No. and Aadhaar No. Then Use the Find UID Option.
- Your E Aadhaar Card Default Password is Your Area Pin Code.
Check Aadhar Card Status
Download Aadhaar Card (Mobile)
Download Aadhaar (Enrollment ID / Aadhar No.)
Update Aadhaar Card / Online Correction
Verify Your Aadhar
Lock/ Unlock Biometrics
Aadhar Bank AC Link Status